The EcoWater Water Refining System® combines the benefits of water conditioning and carbon filtration in a single-tank “cabinet” style or a two-tank design. This water treatment system is highly recommended for those on a municipal water supply.
To determine which system is right for you, consider the amount of space you want the system to take, plus the water hardness capacity required in your home.
A single tank system requires less space, because the refiner tank nests inside of the salt tank.
When your EcoWater dealer comes to test your water, you can discuss the benefits of a single tank water refining system.
Features of the ERR 3500 Series:
- Exclusive remote monitor with HydroLink® communications technology provides a portable and convenient way to monitor the product performance and water usage.
- Provides whole home carbon filtration without the inconvenience or expense of changing filters.
- Eco-friendly water system regenerates only as needed.
- Patented remote diagnostic system (EASE™) means your EcoWater dealer can diagnose the system from a remote location.
- 72 hour power back up.
- System automatically adjusts settings when used with Potassium Chloride or if iron is present in the water.
- Features a 1″ valve for plumbing up to 1-½”.
- Energy efficient 24V transformer.
- Certified for the removal of Barium and Radium.